This is me before I found out about ecto. Note the fearful gaze, the lack of interest in publicity. Look to the right to see me after ecto. Note the red robes of confidence, the glowing eyes of increased confidence.
May today be a special day for you. Morgan and I love and appreciate you and everything you give to this family. Your laugh lights up my heart. I can’t even imagine what my life would be like without you in it. Morgan misses you whenever you are gone. We both love you very much.
Things I like about you:
1. You make me laugh. You have a sense of humor that I get. I love your “what ifs”.
2. I love the way you laugh out loud at my jokes or at something on TV.
3. I love how you get so animated by the things you care about.
4. I love how you use me as your body pillow when we’re sleeping.
5. I love how you know what I’m thinking, and that you’ll tell me what I just thought. It’s a little scary sometimes, but I still love it.
6. I love that you’re a gamer, just like me, and you like to hear my gaming stories.
7. I love your sense of style. Everything you do looks good.
8. I love how you smell anytime, but especially when I’m waking up in the morning and you’re still asleep. I like to hug you and just breathe you in.
9. I love your sexy brain. You’re one of the smartest people I know, and I love talking to you about anything, because I know you will understand it and why I care about it.
10. I love that you don’t mind me watching my war movies, or my cheesy old movies.
11. I love how you can come up with devastating nicknames for anyone.
12. I love how you love Morgan and fight for him.
Roses are red, violets are blue, all our base are belong to you!
Michael and Morgan